12 November, 2018
Protein Puff BarsComments : 2 Posted in : #healthymumma, Baking, C4K Bariatric Kitchen, Cakes & Cupcakes, Dairy Free, Desserts, Diabetic Friendly, Egg Free, High Protein, Lunchbox: Sweet, No Bake, Protein Balls/Discs/Bars, Refined Sugar Free, Snack: Sweet, Special Holidays on by : C4Kkitchen
Protein Puff Bars
- 75g sugar free marshmallows
- 50g unsalted butter
- 150g soy protein nuggets
- Lightly spray a silicon loaf tin with cooking spray or line a metal loaf tin well with baking paper
- Place the diced butter and marshmallows in a microwave proof bowl and heat for 60 seconds
- Add the soy protein nugget and use a spatula to mix until the nuggets are well coated
- Spread the mixture into the prepared dish and press down to pack the mixture in well
- Place the loaf tin into the fridge to set for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Use a sharp knife to cut into even sized pieces.
Nutritional value per serve:
- Calories: 95
- Total fats: 4.2g
- Total carbohydrates: 1.3g
- Total sugar: 0g
- Protein: 10.4g
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 10 days
- This recipe is not suitable for the freezer.
Disclaimer: C4K Kitchen does not hold any responsibility for the consumer using this recipe including the storage guidelines and time frames recommended in the recipe notes. The consumer holds all responsibilities to ensure that food hygiene and safety standards are adhered to.